Premium
join:2003-11-18
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Davesnothere

Re: Westlink Cable is a Scam !

yes and the
" don't ever think your smart and never "
'your' as opposed to the correct "you're". That's come up many times too. Mind you, maybe it's a culture thing for the WestLinkers... they are such a family oriented group after all. So for example what is mine is 'you'res' and 'your' not going to say differently... cuz we're such good buddies (wow that was REALLY hard to force my fingers to type that lol) .... nah.... I am more convinced than ever that....

====================
Westlink Cable is a Scam !

Because as MLerner says ... IF you (afterall6767) are calling SHAW you are NOT a WestLink customer - you are a SHAW customer!

So it's apparent that even YOU, Afterall6767 are contributing to the facts that point out that.....

====================

I think our work here is done! (dust hands, throws back shoulders, struts off stage ... and slaps up a sign on the Exit door that says.....).... WAAAAIT for it.......

====================

Wheee!

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

Re: Westlink Cable is a Scam

said by Semaphore:

Yes, and the " don't ever think your smart and never "

(1) Methinks thou dost complain too much ! - The poor feller likely came from a broken home.

(2) I need a drink ! - TAIF !

(3) Remind me to call my TV provider to cancel, as THIS is far more enTURDtaining ! - Oh wait, I HAVE no TV provider - I'm a geek and get my vid fixes over the Interwebz.

MyrddinEmrys

join:2011-11-29
Scarborough, ON
reply to Davesnothere

Re: Tweens Will be Offended at You !

So true, you are right, however, I have not been corrected by one of these "Westlinkers", so I can only come to one conclusion.

I'm also sorry for feeding the delusions of John and his posse.

Semaphore
Premium
reply to Davesnothere

Westlink Cable is a Scam

said by Davesnothere:

said by Semaphore:

Yes, and the " don't ever think your smart and never "

(3) Remind me to call my TV provider to cancel, as THIS is far more enTURDtaining ! - Oh wait, I HAVE no TV provider - I'm a geek and get my vid fixes over the Interwebz.

LOL .... TV?!!?! Hell I've quit workin and leaving the house at all since I found this Thread... Now I have one o them tilting birds that runs on water, over my F5 key (no mouse to click on the C64 I'm afraid) and a porta pottie in the office too, just so I don't miss yet another veiled (or un-veiled) threat or meaningless 'testimonial'.

What truly DOES amaze me though is that John refuses to provide simple evidence to support "their" claim to legitimacy and then cycles between threats and rants and then to the most glorious recommendations back to threats etc etc and so on.....

Leads you to only one conclusion at this point and that would be that...

Anyone....Anyone ???... Yes Johnny ?

"My company, WestLink Cable, is a SCAM! Ma'am ?"

"Good boy Johnny!! - Good boy... now go trip up some old ladies and steal their shoes"

"Yay! Watch yer ass gandma I'm comin for ya!!!"
Expand your moderator at work

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to jhutchington

Re: Warning about Cable Gator in Toronto area

So, afterall6767 ... how's rob403? Did your cable gator service get terminated and Shaw come after you for the bill?

Don't pretend that you're not rob403? Want proof? Compare the tells in this post by Rob403 and comare it with your post

" still think that these guys are better then SCS Communications When i was going to go through them they never came at all for installation for my tv service but i could be wrong but really whats so bad about this company yeah there system could be better and yet someone else hes there internet in my building has far has i see on my wireless network device so they must be good!"
You just cannot win this John ... what would Kayla or Rebecca think of this nonsense you're up to?

Afterall676

@shawcable.net
reply to Semaphore

Re: Westlink Cable is a Scam !

Business account cant change from light speed to high speed without permission which Shaw lacked In that department all these big three companies are stupid It's the low end companies that are better and treat your customers right

got_milk

join:2007-08-22
Georgetown, ON

said by Afterall676 :

and treat your customers right

Looks at quoted comment, then post author, then the quoted comment, and post author once more...

*explodes into a million pieces from the sheer irony in that statement*

Honest Abe

@videotron.ca
reply to Afterall676

said by Afterall676 :

Business account cant change from light speed to high speed without permission which Shaw lacked In that department all these big three companies are stupid It's the low end companies that are better and treat your customers right

You told us you were homeless.
How does a homeless person get business internet?
How does a homeless person who has nothing even get a device to access the internet? Where did you steal the device? Be honest with us.

Is westlink giving homeless people free business internet with free devices? Or is the soup kitchen letting you use the internet?

donkey

join:2008-04-08
Montreal, QC
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Acanac
reply to got_milk

said by got_milk:

said by Afterall676 :

and treat your customers right

Looks at quoted comment, then post author, then the quoted comment, and post author once more...

*explodes into a million pieces from the sheer irony in that statement*

who's customers exactly, I can't figure that part out.
--
WestLink Cable is a SCAM

Semaphore
Premium
reply to sbrook

said by sbrook:

So, afterall6767 ... how's rob403? Did your cable gator service get terminated and Shaw come after you for the bill?

Don't pretend that you're not rob403? Want proof? Compare the tells in this post by Rob403 and comare it with your post

" still think that these guys are better then SCS Communications When i was going to go through them they never came at all for installation for my tv service but i could be wrong but really whats so bad about this company yeah there system could be better and yet someone else hes there internet in my building has far has i see on my wireless network device so they must be good!"
You just cannot win this John ... what would Kayla or Rebecca think of this nonsense you're up to?

Wow.... holly crap....That's soooooo obvious it's sad ... John Boy! hire those shills back that you had before !!! - your ship is sinking fast - maybe they'll help bail ?!?!?!?!

Oh wait. What's that ? You ripped them off too ? Shite. Well that bit ya in the arse didn't it ????

No worries though, because it looks like all the evidence still points to ...

====================

Semaphore
Premium
reply to jhutchington

49 k hits on the thread! And we haven't hit the front page ? :-(

Hey Mod - can you tell us what the top hit count for a single thread is on DSLR ? I've been here a few years and don't recall anything this entertaining.

John should be proud that his 'company' has garnered SO much attention.

But you'd have to think that with THAT much interest a LOT of other people feel that

--------------------------------

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

said by Semaphore:

49 k hits on the thread! And we haven't hit the front page ? :-(

Hey Mod - can you tell us what the top hit count for a single thread is on DSLR ? I've been here a few years and don't recall anything this entertaining.

Not even close to one I can pull up off the top of my head:

2240/1049k (yes, that's over 1 million ahead)
--
***ATMFAQ***DIFAQ***Kitchen Sink***

donkey

join:2008-04-08
Montreal, QC
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Acanac

welp John isn't going anywhere soon, the authorities don't seem to be doing anything and I'm sure there will be plenty of new cable "companies" that will undoubtedly show up in the near future.

1049k? Challenge accepted!
--
WestLink Cable is a SCAM

exposed

@bellaliant.net

LOL okay there

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

said by exposed :

LOL okay there

Took long enough !

So you agree with us now that Westlink Cable is a Scam ?

That's a good thing too that you do, because we were about the get 'The Soft Cushions' and maybe even 'The Comfy Chair' !

exposed

@bellaliant.net

whatever helps you sleep better at night

MyrddinEmrys

join:2011-11-29
Scarborough, ON

Interesting. What is all this obsession with sleeping at night?

Are prone to night terrors?

MrSmart

@ecatel.net
reply to Honest Abe

He's not homeless It's called do your research ask Shaw if they deal with these guys If you people are such smart.
»www.thealex.ca/programs-services···housing/
P.S. They run a Shaw Business Account through them you people are so dumb and don't have the knowledge or smart of facts that they are places that you can get housing from there for called: Calgary Homeless Society
End Of Story

cybersaga

join:2011-12-19
Welland, ON

Huh?

What does the Calgary Homeless Society's business account with Shaw have to do with Westlink?

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13

the same thing it did with Cable Gator.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

The only thing is that Mr Smart aka robb403 aka afterall676 uses it as a red herring.

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON
kudos:5

Even if that was true, it's just proving Westlink is breaking Shaw's terms of service with regards to reselling.

exposed

@bellaliant.net

nah guy I sleep well

got_milk

join:2007-08-22
Georgetown, ON
reply to jhutchington

Re: Warning about Cable Gator in Toronto area

We need some sort of "sticky" post that maintains who each anon poster really is. With all the name changing it's starting to get really confusing. Confusion ruins entertainment! :P

exposed

@bellaliant.net

hahaha yup this makes me laugh