spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tylr6024

@myvzw.com

CenturyLink 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

First off, let me start by saying if you do not yet have Century Link for the love of God, never get it.

Anyway I signed up and after multiple issues right off the bat I cancelled within my first 30 days. I then noticed they had a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. I fill out the form that you need to in order to get your money back as I already paid the first bill before canceling. I have tried contacting them about it, but no one there knows what they are doing.

Has anyone gone thru this before?

When should I expect my refund? I have done all the steps they have outlined on how to get the refund, but it wouldn't surprise me if they try to wiggle around it.

Thanks!

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:4

If you paid with a CC just dispute the charge.

tylr6024

@comcast.net

I may have to do this, but would like to do it the right way if possible. Btw have sent multiple emails to TalkToUs, have not gotten a single reply. Also called in again and was literally transfered 6 times, and still no one could help me.

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:4

Contact your CC company and tell them that you cancelled CL for poor performance. Tell them that CL has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee with a refund of all monies paid.

Tell them that you have tried contacting CL XXX times with no one at CL willing to listen to you.

If necessary, send them them the contract that states the 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Also, put together a log of all attempts by you to talk to a CL employee about the issue. Have dates, times, and names if possible.

The CC company will put a hold on the charges. They will contact CL and ask them to refute or admit to your complaint.

If CL goes submarine, the CC company will do a charge back on the charges on your CC.
--
"You can observe a lot by watching". Yogi Berra

CenturyLink
VIP
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID
kudos:7
reply to tylr6024

Hi tylr6024. This is Joey with CenturyLink. First I want to apologize for the trouble you've had. I'm not sure when you emailed our team, but want to note that we are not available on weekends. We do reply to content in the order received and it can take up to 2 business days for us to reply to your email. With that said, on the 30 day trial charges are billed as normal and then once you fill the form out an offline support team will go back and credit all fees (assuming the form is filled out correctly and eligibility is confirmed). If you send us a private message here on DSLReports with your email address, account information and additional issue details we'll be more than happy to look into this. Thanks.

Joey H
@CenturyLinkHelp Team
TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com

tylr6024

join:2013-04-15

said by CenturyLink:

Hi tylr6024. This is Joey with CenturyLink. First I want to apologize for the trouble you've had. I'm not sure when you emailed our team, but want to note that we are not available on weekends. We do reply to content in the order received and it can take up to 2 business days for us to reply to your email. With that said, on the 30 day trial charges are billed as normal and then once you fill the form out an offline support team will go back and credit all fees (assuming the form is filled out correctly and eligibility is confirmed). If you send us a private message here on DSLReports with your email address, account information and additional issue details we'll be more than happy to look into this. Thanks.

Joey H
@CenturyLinkHelp Team
TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com

I appreciate your post. I have just sent you a message with the details. As far the the TalkToUs goes, I sent the email almost 2 weeks ago and still have not heard a reply, buy I look forward to hearing back from you.

brad152

join:2006-07-27
Phoenix, AZ
reply to tylr6024

I went though this last year when i was moving, all i did was cancel then i received a check in the mail about five weeks after the account closed.

Although, i've never had any issues with them so i ended up switching back.

Boss302_1970

join:2009-12-11
reply to tylr6024

hope you get it back i can understand why you weren't happy with them