spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2006-07-06
Montreal, QC

[Television] Illico Musique Plus

I have the Illico 30-channel custom package and Musique Plus is not on my list and yet it's been like 2 months already that it's unblocked on ch.630 - is it just me or everyone?
I just hope I'm not paying for it.

darknestgirl

join:2008-08-11
Montreal, QC

doesn't work for me montreal-east.

En Enfer
This account has been compromised

join:2003-07-25
Montreal, QC
kudos:4
reply to 59137280

If it's not on your bill, just enjoy the freebie and... shut up about it (no offense), or ignore its existence.
--
Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

Montreal, QC
reply to darknestgirl

said by darknestgirl:

doesn't work for me montreal-east.

Ok, that's weird...

Anyone else have Musique Plus on ch.630 debrouillé even if you didn't choose it in your 30-channel package?

Montreal, QC
reply to En Enfer

said by En Enfer:

If it's not on your bill, just enjoy the freebie and... shut up about it (no offense), or ignore its existence.

I'm not sure if it's on my bill since Videotron billing system is notoriously complex to follow, they make it like this on purpose to get away with overcharging us as much as possible.
And there isn't much to enjoy about Musique Plus if you're not a teenager or bydlo.

patrick71

join:2010-10-23
Canada
reply to 59137280

If you're in Montreal West it's perfectly normal. We get unblocked channels all the time. Presently I have Musimax, Series Plus, Historia and Z Tele and I don't pay for any of them. They switch them every couple of months.

Montreal, QC

said by patrick71:

If you're in Montreal West it's perfectly normal. We get unblocked channels all the time. Presently I have Musimax, Series Plus, Historia and Z Tele and I don't pay for any of them. They switch them every couple of months.

Ok thx!