compuguybna

New Plans?

Click for full size
When did VM add all these plans?

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22

When they move the account to the new billing system it appears they have to split each plan into two... one that auto-renews, and one that doesn't.

The Walmart plans are just because the device was purchased at walmart... same plans just doubled again due to the sprint billing system.

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna

yeah, just looks like one renews, one doesn't.

Mine was on auto-renewal automatically, until I clicked it off.

Guess more revenue for them if someone doesn't notice their first refill auto put them on auto-renew.

So far the Overdrive is better than any other VM device I've owned.

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22

said by compuguybna:

So far the Overdrive is better than any other VM device I've owned.

I do like my overdrive as well, I just wish it had normal tether mode like the 2200... it does tether in a weird way on mac and windows, but I would like the option to toss it on a cradlepoint to extend the range with ease

compuguybna
Nashville, TN

compuguybna

so far, happy with the Overdrive. Wasn't so impressed by Wal-Mart's (TruConnect's) internet on the go.

This is only a backup device anyway.

JamesGTRS
@bigsb.net

JamesGTRS to compuguybna

Anon

to compuguybna
I saw that this morning as well. I see they are also showing your 4G data, they didn't do that previously either.

The Overdrive is the best $38.88(black friday special) I've spent. Last month, 17GB of data, no throttle.
Ripperjack
join:2012-01-12
Fredericksburg, TX

Ripperjack

This is all WiMax rubbish, which is has a tiny footprint/coverage, slow and vastly inferior to 4G LTE.

If Virgin wants new customers, it needs to stop hanging onto the old WiMax network, stop hounding customers whom live within that tiny footprint, and bring out a 4G LTE modem, which would extend their reach for new customers 10 fold, me included.

compuguybna
Nashville, TN

compuguybna to JamesGTRS

to JamesGTRS
Post your usage screen, we'll all believe you used 17GB of data in 1 month. Not until. (of course, you're an anon. user).
said by JamesGTRS :

I saw that this morning as well. I see they are also showing your 4G data, they didn't do that previously either.

The Overdrive is the best $38.88(black friday special) I've spent. Last month, 17GB of data, no throttle.