Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

shcowgo

join:2013-04-14
Chicago, IL

new uverse service. two activation dates

Howdy.

This past Wednesday I ordered uverse internet only. No phone or TV service. Del install. I received the modem on Friday.

I was given two different activation dates. One for tomorrow when I placed the order online. A second date for yesterday on the packing slip received with the modem. .

Tried the self install last night and again this morning. Both times the modem failed to connect.

How can I be sure which is the true activation date?

Further confusion is added as the backing slip has a different order number than what I originally received online.

When I search my order status online using my uverse acct #, the activation is listed as tomorrow. When I search by the original order number, the activation info is not there. Looking at the packing slip, it says yesterday.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Matt7

join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

You best bet is to call the 800# they should be able to tell you the actual date for you.

GusHerb94

join:2011-11-04
Chicago, IL
kudos:1
reply to shcowgo

I would tend to believe the activation date you got online, the one for tomorrow. I wouldn't worry much about it. If nothings working tomorrow night then you can call in and see what's going on.