how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jaseinatl

join:2006-01-17
Atlanta, GA

Automated Calling System?

I have been given the task of finding a way to automate multiple phone calls out with an announcement.

Basically, I need to be able to have a cell phone dial a phone number, when the number connects, it sends some information to the receiving device that identifies that cell phone, it's location and uses that information to lookup a table of phone numbers. Using this table, I need to call all the numbers on the table and announce a voice message like "Mike is in need of a ride, he is located at Sixth and Durant." Along with the automated message disclaimer and other bs.

To be honest, I need to send the message via SMS, Text, e-mail and voice...but I figured I would ask about the voice system here.

Any advice? Even some search terms would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find anything like this.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Jase
--
Conscious Neglect Equals Perpetration.

join:2013-04-24
Australia

Now a days the telecom sector has developed a lot and i am sure if you will search than definitely going to find such a system for sure.

nology

join:2001-06-16
Minneapolis, MN
reply to jaseinatl

Jase,

There are solutions from companies such as inContact and LiveOps that do just this and it's all cloud based. I've worked with both solutions and they work great. However, they do require a decent budget monthly.