how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

JJJohnson

join:2001-08-25
Fort Collins, CO

1 edit

Are Digital Economy TV and Digital Starter the same?

I'm looking at Comcast's package deals in my area and see a "Blast Plus" package advertised for $79.95/month. Right now I'm paying $74.95 for just Blast internet with no TV service.

In the Details & Restrictions for this package it states "Requires subscription to Blast Plus with Digital Economy TV and Blast!® Internet service." When I view the TV channel lineup, the lowest tier of service shown is called "Digital Starter". Are these the same thing?

telcodad

join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:7

Re: Are "Digital Economy TV" and "Digital Starter

said by JJJohnson:

In the Details & Restrictions for this package it states "Requires subscription to Blast Plus with Digital Economy TV and Blast!® Internet service." When I view the TV channel lineup, the lowest tier of service shown is called "Digital Starter". Are these the same thing?

In most areas, "Digital Economy" is a tier positioned between the "Limited Basic" and "Digital Starter" ones. It usually includes all the Limited Basic channels, plus some selected ones from the Digital Starter tier.

Did you try this link »www.comcast.com/Clu/ChannelLineUp for the different lineups in your area? When I tried putting in some Fort Collins addresses/zip codes, it showed for me which channels were included in the Limited Basic, Digital Economy, Digital Starter, and higher tiers.

JJJohnson

join:2001-08-25
Fort Collins, CO
reply to JJJohnson

Re: Are Digital Economy TV and Digital Starter the same?

Thanks for that link. The popup window that showed channel lineups while I was looking at the package only showed three tiers.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

digital economy doesn't include sports channels.

GusHerb94

join:2011-11-04
Chicago, IL
kudos:1
reply to JJJohnson

Digital Economy is quite stripped down, more so then Digital Starter.

BlastPlus is a good deal though.