uniqs
share rss forum feed

nikko

@electronicbox.net

[Television] TMN Go

TMN Go et Videotron?

Voici la réponse de TMN:

Dear Nicolas,

Thank you for your e-mail. Here at TMN GO, it is always a pleasure to hear from our subscribers and to address any questions that you may have.

We are currently in negotiations with Videotron to bring TMN GO to their customers in the future; however, they haven't given us any details or timeline as to when they can expect the service.

I would highly suggest contacting Videotron with your question because they might be able to confirm exactly when TMN GO will be available. In addition, it would be great for Videotron to note your interest in TMN GO. They can be reached at 1-877-512-0911.

I’m sorry I can't be more specific at this time. Regardless, I have forwarded your comments to our Marketing department for review and consideration.

Although Videotron currently doesn’t offer TMN GO, you can still download the App and explore the service.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us. If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact us by e-mail or toll free at 1-800-565-6684. A Customer Care Representative is available to take your call 7 days a week from 9:00am to 12:00am EST.

Sincerely,

Brandon Cunningham
Customer Care Representative