All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna to 15444104

to 15444104

Re: Yet another price increase! From 47.99 to 52.99! Thieves!

I had to laugh at the rep's mention of offering you EPIX as some special incentive.

EPIX has been available for a while, and the three years i've had charter....the rep acted like it was something new they just started offering.

glad they got you at least a little price cut. I see in the chat where they started to lower the price by bundling, I hate when they do that, guess its in their "script".
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

said by compuguybna:

glad they got you at least a little price cut. I see in the chat where they started to lower the price by bundling, I hate when they do that, guess its in their "script".

The retention rep I spoke to did the same song and dance and I immediately but politely stopped her in her tracks. I told her that Charter had been bothering me with this bundling nonsense about a millions times a year! LOL I told her that I understood that this was part of the new executive plan but I had NO interest, at all. Only watch limited TV OTA with PBS being the most often viewed. Things like PBS World, Frontline and Nova, ect.

I also made sure once again (just like they kept bothering me with the bundling nonsense) that I did NOT WANT OR NEED 30 mb service and that 1.5-3 was PLENTY enough for my uses. I asked that she make sure that product planning was informed of my needs as I am sure I am not alone that many folks have told them that far slower speeds were enough which would lower the price as well.