Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PaCK Fan

join:2012-01-19
Richmond, VA
reply to PirateJim

Re: G4/Esquire TV

I am going to miss Cops and Campus PD....I am guessing they wont be on Esquire? That sucks.

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:3
reply to MURICA

said by MURICA:

You know, when G4 was actually about video games, it was a pretty good channel. Then Comcast decided to buy TechTV, kill TechTV, stick G4 in its spot, and then molested all of G4's remaining programming. They destroyed two great networks and put this abortion in its place.

Just remember who is responsible for this disaster: Comcast. Even if they didn't provide spectacularly shitty service I would still be boycotting them solely for this debacle, ten years later.

I don't forget, Comcast!

I actually have Comcast and haven't had any negative issues with their service, although apparently your experience has been different. It's not particularly Comcast itself fault, it's the incompetence of the executives and program directors who were directly in charge of the channel, who's names funny enough aren't listed anywhere probably for their own safety.
--
I'm always up for a good chat and helping with VoIP testing so my contact info is below.
Gigaset.net: Michael Wolf
Callcentric: 17772288600
SIP URI: sip:226976325024#9@sip.gigaset.net and sip:17772288600@in.callcentric.com

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ
reply to PaCK Fan

said by PaCK Fan:

Still miss UnScrewed......

One of my biggest regrets is being too young to have been able to enjoy TechTV in it's full glory in it's hayday, only catching the last 4 years from 2000 to 2004.

Personally I miss iNHD and iNHD2 which then became MOJO HD. That there had original content created specifically for those HD channels. »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOJO_HD
--
I'm always up for a good chat and helping with VoIP testing so my contact info is below.
Gigaset.net: Michael Wolf
Callcentric: 17772288600
SIP URI: sip:226976325024#9@sip.gigaset.net and sip:17772288600@in.callcentric.com

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ
reply to PaCK Fan

Check out "Cops" on Fox and the various syndicated episodes all over the place.

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ
reply to PirateJim

Is this still delayed? Was looking forward to checking out what this channel ends up becoming once again. At least change the call letters already.....
--
I'm always up for a good chat and helping with tech problems.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to PirateJim

I believe it is being delayed, but if a tree falls in the forest with no one around.....

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ

That's what cameras are for.

rv81

@verizon.net
reply to PirateJim

why is it not available in HD?

stevek1949
We're not in Kansas anymore
Premium
join:2002-11-13
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Mike Wolf

said by Mike Wolf:

Check out "Cops" on Fox and the various syndicated episodes all over the place.

COPS is moving from Fox to Spike in September. Same format, One hour of shows, one new, one rerun. I am betting that you will be seeing syndicated reuns on Spike shortly.

»www.kxnet.com/story/22172985/new···ber-2013

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ

Fox's loss though I wonder who is going to change their resolution format first. Is Cops going to start recording their programming in Spike's 1080i resolution instead of the 720p resolution that they've been recording in with Fox the past 25 years. Hopefully they will carry Cops in a native resolution and it look amazing instead of downscaling or upscaling and it looking yucky.
--
I'm always up for a good chat and helping with tech problems.