All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Jim184
join:2013-04-11
Barnegat, NJ

Jim184 to telcodad

to telcodad

Re: New Guides for SA/Cisco Areas (Info from Ted Hodgins Blog)

I understand that x1 has it's issues but so dose the menu system that we have right now. But comcast is touting that the x1 system is infinitely better than the menu system we have now and they don't mind telling you that if you don't like your current menu system you can pay for professional installation to get the new x1 system. basically though my beef is the length of time this is taken also when they first roll this out they never mentioned that it would cost you more money to get these features and benefits that they were saying they were going to give you.
SpHeRe31459
Premium Member
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA

SpHeRe31459

Premium Member

said by Jim184:

I understand that x1 has it's issues but so dose the menu system that we have right now. But comcast is touting that the x1 system is infinitely better than the menu system we have now and they don't mind telling you that if you don't like your current menu system you can pay for professional installation to get the new x1 system. basically though my beef is the length of time this is taken also when they first roll this out they never mentioned that it would cost you more money to get these features and benefits that they were saying they were going to give you.

Agreed. It wasn't supposed to be anything premium, and as we know they will eventually roll out X1 to existing RNG hardware, so it will at some point become quite a bit less premium.