uniqs

Rattler
join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA

Rattler to OwlSaver

to OwlSaver

Re: Verizon is Offering to Change STB because of Lineup changes

STB exchange update...

Much to my amazement (considering some of the issues I've had with V* billing in the past) my new bill was just posted and the billing amount is correct, listing only one DVR. I went to the "My Equipment" page and the old 6146 DVR is gone, only the new 7232 shows. With all the broo-ha-ha I went through with this exchange, I expected a few months of phone calls to get it straightened out.

The only thing still hanging is that the order conf # still shows active but with nothing on it and the date has changed from 06/11 to 03/20 (which is when they shipped the new box to me).

Bottom line , it seems to have worked out OK.

ChadH
@verizon.net

ChadH

Anon

said by Rattler:

STB exchange update...

Much to my amazement (considering some of the issues I've had with V* billing in the past) my new bill was just posted and the billing amount is correct, listing only one DVR. I went to the "My Equipment" page and the old 6146 DVR is gone, only the new 7232 shows. With all the broo-ha-ha I went through with this exchange, I expected a few months of phone calls to get it straightened out.

The only thing still hanging is that the order conf # still shows active but with nothing on it and the date has changed from 06/11 to 03/20 (which is when they shipped the new box to me).

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you to get your STB? I put my order in last Wednesday. Thanks.
BlackNGold29
join:2008-07-08
Bethel Park, PA

BlackNGold29 to Rattler

to Rattler
said by Rattler:

STB exchange update...

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you to get your new STB? I ordered mine through the exchange last Wednesday. Thanks.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl to ChadH

Premium Member

to ChadH
Channels still not converted as of Wednesday morning in VHO5

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

It did say "on or after" 4/15....

After could be a looonnnnnng time.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

Yes, it also didn't mention the year, LOL.

Rattler
join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA

Rattler to BlackNGold29

to BlackNGold29
said by BlackNGold29:

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you to get your new STB? I ordered mine through the exchange last Wednesday. Thanks.

I ordered it, through the menu on the DVR on 03/13 (Wed). They shipped the replacement on 03/20 and I received it on 03/21 (I am locate only about 30 miles from the V* distribution center). So, it took basically 1 week.

The problem I had was that the date associated with my conf#, on the website, said It would be shipped on 06/11. When I called V*, the CSR said there was nothing associated with that number so there were a few added calls involved and it just showed up at my doorstep, out of the blue.

Keith A
@comcast.net

Keith A

Anon

I have a 64xx box and Ultimate HD, but until last week the menu option kept coming back saying I didn't qualify for the upgrade. Last week when I tried it yet again, and it finally said I qualified, but that the programming changes were postponed so I didn't need a new box to keep receiving all the channels. It allowed me to go ahead and order new boxes though anyways, so I did. It said it would take about a month to get the new boxes, but at least it finally worked.