join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to stevo2

Premium Member

to stevo2

Re: [Tampa] NBC Sports Network Extra

said by stevo2:

said by BHNtechXpert:

Guys we have received your feedback. We have one of the largest sports offerings available and constantly strive to make new channels available for our customers as they become abvailable IF they add value. Anonynous posturing, threats to leave and plain and simple negagtive comments like I've seen above do nothing to improve the chances a channel will be added.

If you want this channel simply post here »If you could add a product, feature or make a change.... with your request AND the reason why. Take the time to register because I will only count registered votes (there's a reason behind that btw). Leave out the posturing and "if I don't get what I wants" etc because they do nothing to further your cause. What actually helps is the reasons why you think this channel adds value to our current offerings.

I apologize if any of my posts have come across as being negative or threatening. This was not my intention, but from this point forward will choose my words more carefully. I have nothing but good things to say about BHN. Anytime I have ever had an issue (Bad modem, DVR malfunctioning), Customer Service has always resolved the issue quickly and to my satisfaction.

I have registered with this website and posted in the 'If you could add a product, feature or make a change....' thread as you suggested. I have also called BHN to request Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do that I have not already done.

Above you mentioned that you would keep us informed of any updates related to adding Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra. I don't want to sound impatient but with the first game of the season on August 17, could you give us an update. Specifically, I am looking for:
1. Are BHN currently in discussions to add these services to their line-up?
2. If so, what is the stage of these discussions? By this I am asking if the probability of these services being added are before the start of the BPL season, possibly sometime into the season, or not at all possible this season. The BPL season runs from August 17 until the end of May.

I really don't want to put you on the spot, but there are many of us who are waiting on this time sensitive information. I check this thread multiple times a day for any updates, regardless of the outcome. If you don't have the information that I am looking for, could you please let me know who the appropriate person is to find out this information. I thank you in advance.

Here Stevo...here »If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

As for the other parts of your post my response was directed mostly at the several anon hit n runners posting the "offer it or else" comments.

If and when these channels come to our lineup you will be the first to know...we do not however discuss the items in 1 & 2.
stevo2
join:2013-07-29
Winter Garden, FL

stevo2

Thanks for the quick reply. As I mentioned above, I have already posted in the 'If you could add a product, feature or make a change....' thread. If it would help to post again, let me know and I will.

I do understand why you could not discuss specifics about negotiations, but is there any way someone could give us an answer one way or another before the start of the season on August 17? As I mentioned above some of us will NEED this information.

Again, thank you for the willingness for constructive dialog. I know from experience that it difficult to be the messenger when the subject is out of your control.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by stevo2:

Thanks for the quick reply. As I mentioned above, I have already posted in the 'If you could add a product, feature or make a change....' thread. If it would help to post again, let me know and I will.

I do understand why you could not discuss specifics about negotiations, but is there any way someone could give us an answer one way or another before the start of the season on August 17? As I mentioned above some of us will NEED this information.

Again, thank you for the willingness for constructive dialog. I know from experience that it difficult to be the messenger when the subject is out of your control.

Sorry but no... When and if the status changes I will let everyone know.
stevo2
Winter Garden, FL

stevo2

I understand, that answered my question.

Thank you.

GeNomer
join:2013-01-21
Indianapolis, IN

GeNomer to DanG1974

to DanG1974
I figure this is the most relevant place for this:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· G_i8CWE8

Don't forget to go to »If you could add a product, feature or make a change... and request premier league extra time.
stevo2
Winter Garden, FL

stevo2 to DanG1974

to DanG1974
FYI

»www.multichannel.com/con ··· r/144868
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to DanG1974

Premium Member

to DanG1974
See all that stress and posturing for nothing....

DanG1974
join:2005-06-26
Saint Petersburg, FL

DanG1974

Just in time. Once again, I am a completely satisfied BHN customer.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by DanG1974:

Just in time. Once again, I am a completely satisfied BHN customer.

:)

Berniefl37
@bhn.net

Berniefl37

Anon

Does that mean we will also get it on the steaming tablet app as Brighthouse customers?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Berniefl37 :

Does that mean we will also get it on the steaming tablet app as Brighthouse customers?

Cmon man....give it a bit....

Berniefl37
@bhn.net

Berniefl37

Anon

I know,, I'm sorry,, lol
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Berniefl37 :

I know,, I'm sorry,, lol

:) you guys crack me up....really...more more more more...I'll let you know.
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando to DanG1974

to DanG1974
The overflow channels are in the TWC notices this month.

They will likely be in ours at the end of the month or they just might pop up suddenly.

Glad there will be no more discussion about these.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to DanG1974

Premium Member

to DanG1974
I will post schedules and channel assignments for each market when I get them.

tim_orl
@bhn.net

tim_orl

Anon

I am a customer in the CFL market using CableCARD with an HD HomeRun Prime on Windows Media Center. Will I be able to get NBC Sports Extra Time channels using my current setup? I do not see the channels 1831 - 1835 in my guide yet and do not have access to a DVR to see if these channels are available yet. Thanks.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to DanG1974

Premium Member

to DanG1974
Yes when its time..

susie q
@bhn.net

susie q to DanG1974

Anon

to DanG1974
I will go to any company who show my West Ham
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by susie q :

I will go to any company who show my West Ham

This is one of those things where you need to read the entire thread because then you would know we are going to offer these channels

tim_orl
@bhn.net

tim_orl

Anon

Ok thanks BHNtechXpert.
I am also a follower of West Ham Susie Q. Do you know of any pubs in the central Florida area with a West Ham community?
COYI.

GeNomer
join:2013-01-21
Indianapolis, IN

GeNomer to susie q

to susie q
Premier League Extra time will have every Premiere League game, so as long as your Hammers can avoid relegation, you'll be fine, lol.
GoalDigger
join:2013-08-11

GoalDigger to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
I know you said that you will post schedule and channel assignments when you get them but will Premier League Extra Time be available for opening day (this Saturday, Aug 17th)?

Thanks

Berniefl37
@mycingular.net

Berniefl37

Anon

Come on yiu know we will only get it 1 day in advance or 1 year later,, this is twc and Brighthouse you talking about....
GoalDigger

GoalDigger to DanG1974

to DanG1974
yesterday I emailed brighthouse asking them to confirm that we will be getting this service.

They said that they could not confirm this yet but they were sure to let me know about FOX's two new channels launching this month.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by GoalDigger:

yesterday I emailed brighthouse asking them to confirm that we will be getting this service.

They said that they could not confirm this yet but they were sure to let me know about FOX's two new channels launching this month.

Okay this thread is for NBC not Fox And yes you are getting the NBC channels.
GoalDigger

GoalDigger

Yes sir I understand this was not about FOX. That was my whole point. I inquire about the Premier League extra time package and they tell me about FOX. their response just did not make sense.
GoalDigger

GoalDigger to DanG1974

to DanG1974
Their response seemed to be a diversion from the question. Or the person really did not have a clue as to what I was referring to even though I provided a link.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to GoalDigger

Premium Member

to GoalDigger
said by GoalDigger:

Yes sir I understand this was not about FOX. That was my whole point. I inquire about the Premier League extra time package and they tell me about FOX. their response just did not make sense.

There was no need to call or email..you already had your answer here This was discussed several posts up..read the threads guys
GoalDigger

GoalDigger

Yes, I saw that. My question to them was will Premier League Extra Time be available to us before the season starts in four days? By no means am I trying to start something. I just want to know if we will have it in time.

See my question 7 posts up.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to DanG1974

Premium Member

to DanG1974
And as I have stated you will have it in time