uniqs

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

1 recommendation

Eddy120876 to IowaCowboy

to IowaCowboy

Re: Japan vs United States

It always goes back to 'hey we are bigger the they are" yet they don't stop and think. Wait why are we the last ones to get great speed at a great rate? simple because they believe that lie about population and distance that telcos keep harping about. Had that mentality been during the transcontinental rail, telephone or highway construction period half of this country would still be using the telegraph and stage coaches because they were good enough and you didn't need more. We need to stop thinking short term and think long term. Specially when it comes to the internet and fiber deployment. Because we can't keep lagging behind while the rest of the world leaves us in the dust.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK

Premium Member

Apparently the days of American innovation and "Can do" attitude has faded considerably. Now we sit on the sidelines, watching others build out and upgrade, and make excuses, saying it's just to hard to in the USA, it's easier everywhere else.

Excuse.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

What mediocrity? I have 50Mb service soon to be upgraded to 150Mb. FiOS users have similar options as do Comcast users. I have trouble saturation a 50Mb connection and 150Mb will be even more overkill.

You act as if this niche service that isn't even seeing widespread deployment is commonplace in Japan. I assure you it isn't.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

KrK

Premium Member

Ah, and there we go.

Reason #3.

Gotcha.
Expand your moderator at work
WernerSchutz
join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX

WernerSchutz to KrK

to KrK

You were correct. CC service is sooo awesome because one cannot figure out how to use it better. Anyone that wants/could use more is bad.

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876 to KrK

to KrK
You are right my friend theres no more can do..is more like How much will this cost and how soon can i get paid. Even before they start to work