uniqs
kelley3249
join:2012-07-03
Dubuque, IA

kelley3249 to tsduke

to tsduke

Re: Mediacom incompetency at it again

said by tsduke:

That's not the point. It's the principle of the matter. No communication, no explanation in my bill...NOTHING. Piss poor customer service to blindly send out a bill with extra fees and no explanation.

But it's not "extra fees". They just failed to put the fees on the prior months. If they would have done everything correctly you would have paid the exact same amount. Did you complain on here when your bill was too low the previous month? I fail to see how you have been harmed here or how this is worthy of a rant on a internet message board!

tsduke
Premium Member
join:2006-03-04
Waterloo, IA

tsduke

Premium Member

I really don't care what you think!!

Can you not read?? Again, this isn't the only issue I've had. This is on top many other issues.

Why don't you go troll somewhere else.
Pringlescan
join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA

Pringlescan to kelley3249

to kelley3249
said by kelley3249:

said by tsduke:

That's not the point. It's the principle of the matter. No communication, no explanation in my bill...NOTHING. Piss poor customer service to blindly send out a bill with extra fees and no explanation.

But it's not "extra fees". They just failed to put the fees on the prior months. If they would have done everything correctly you would have paid the exact same amount. Did you complain on here when your bill was too low the previous month? I fail to see how you have been harmed here or how this is worthy of a rant on a internet message board!

If we had a +1 system you'd get many for this.
kb0nly
join:2003-07-25
Tyler, MN

kb0nly

I agree... a troll calling someone else a troll...

Either way you owed the money, pay it, move on, forget it. Mediacom isn't the only company to do stuff like this even though you make it out to be.

Our local phone company here missed a tax on their billing after changing to a new computer system for about 6 months. They came back with corrected bills. Nobody mentioned the missing charge for those six months, but boy oh boy did they bitch when it showed back up!!!

tsduke
Premium Member
join:2006-03-04
Waterloo, IA

tsduke

Premium Member

said by kb0nly:

I agree... a troll calling someone else a troll...

Either way you owed the money, pay it, move on, forget it. Mediacom isn't the only company to do stuff like this even though you make it out to be.

Our local phone company here missed a tax on their billing after changing to a new computer system for about 6 months. They came back with corrected bills. Nobody mentioned the missing charge for those six months, but boy oh boy did they bitch when it showed back up!!!

Wow, your real orginal. And yes, this is the only company I have billing issues with. I don't understand why you have such a hard time understanding my perspective. Starting to wonder if you don't work for Mediacom.