normal

telcodad

join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:5
reply to SpHeRe31459

Re: [X1] Xfinity X1 now available to New Customers

said by SpHeRe31459:

Has he posted any info about [rollouts to] Moto areas? (I know that specific thread is about the ongoing Cisco/SA guide saga) There's plenty of X1 capable Moto and Pace hardware around.

I've just found this post »forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-···3#M63839 so far, in which it says:
The long term plan is to get all of our newest cable boxes (regardless of hardware manufacturer or geography) onto a common guide starting in 2013 to provide a more consistent experience. That is underway.
:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted, will my DCX3501 get the On-Screen Guide 3.0 (the X1 Experience) in the future or do I have to get the Pace box and a Tech sent to my house?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in 2013 we plan to deliver the X1 Experience on some of our newer existing in-home boxes in some areas. Currently that is not the case.

If you want the X1 Experience now, then you would need to have new boxes and have them professionally installed.

SpHeRe31459

join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2

Ahh there we go all chatter's been in the SA stuff, so I would just have had to look further back in time, but it's good to see someone ask about Moto stuff. I assumed it's the same answer since they're all RNG boxes, but you never know with Comcast...