Elthesh
join:2001-12-01
Fort Lauderdale, FL

1 edit

1 recommendation

Elthesh to mattrixx

to mattrixx

Re: [Rant] Military Channel

Who was Jesus and Jesus the missing years... I dunno, maybe they are subtly hinting that Jesus had a secret life as General Jesus, High Commander of the Supreme Royal Sumerian Army. Maybe he used his mighty army to fight off the Demons and Angels.

You might want to see if there's another special in there, possibly with a title like Did Jesus Have Amnesia? You may find out he took a nasty bump on the head from one of those demons, got amnesia and went on to a more peaceful life as a carpenter...

mattrixx
join:2004-02-18
Orland Park, IL

mattrixx

You know, I never thought of that. Thanks

It`s NOT like this country doesn't have enough military stories to tell, with hundreds of bases and ships all over the world, and multiple recent and projected wars to document.
I am by NO means a war monger, but should I find "Military" stories on "The Golf Channel" instead?

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

CylonRed

MVM

Luckily - I doubt the History Channel owns the Golf Chanel or else they might be having those programs sometime in the schedule...

sivran
Vive Vivaldi
Premium Member
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX

sivran to Elthesh

Premium Member

to Elthesh
Well Yahweh is pretty much a War God, so... yeah.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to mattrixx

to mattrixx
said by mattrixx:

I am by NO means a war monger, but should I find "Military" stories on "The Golf Channel" instead?

"Bunker Wars"