join:2007-11-26
North, VA

1 recommendation

Jack_in_VA to SparkChaser

Premium Member

to SparkChaser

Re: Cree LED lamp

said by SparkChaser:

Yes, I'm taking it back. The picture is about an hour after I bought it.

Taking it back?????? Are you going to try to get it replaced because of something you did? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

SparkChaser
Premium Member
join:2000-06-06
Downingtown, PA

1 recommendation

SparkChaser

Premium Member

said by Jack_in_VA:

Taking it back?????? Are you going to try to get it replaced because of something you did? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Yes, I'm of low moral character and if you read my second post "My view was, pretty dumb packaging".

Jack_in_VA
Premium Member
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

Jack_in_VA

Premium Member

said by SparkChaser:

said by Jack_in_VA:

Yes, I'm of low moral character and if you read my second post "My view was, pretty dumb packaging".

I agree with the pretty dumb packaging but we (at least myself) has had to deal with it for years now. I use heavy duty scissors on it which works very well in most instances.

tschmidt
MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH
·Consolidated Com..
·Republic Wireless
·Hollis Hosting

tschmidt to Jack_in_VA

MVM

to Jack_in_VA
said by Jack_in_VA:

Are you going to try to get it replaced because of something you did? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

I for one have no problem with that.

If the manufacture chooses a package that makes it easy for the customer to damage the product removing it I see no problem having them eat it. That is the only way they will discover the problem and hopefully correct it.

/tom
lutful
... of ideas
Premium Member
join:2005-06-16
Ottawa, ON

lutful

Premium Member

I suggest sending an e-mail to Cree with a link to this thread. The packaging will be improved for the next batch.

SparkChaser
Premium Member
join:2000-06-06
Downingtown, PA

SparkChaser

Premium Member

said by lutful:

I suggest sending an e-mail to Cree with a link to this thread. The packaging will be improved for the next batch.

Yes, if they hired me to test it it be several thousand here they get it for free.