spc
uniqs
mjh2901
join:2001-08-02
Livermore, CA

mjh2901 to josephf

to josephf

Re: Break contract?

Call customer service, cancel tell them that they broke the contract if they don't wave the fees, go to small claims and sue for the full 10,000 add willful breach of contract. You will win, those judges hate ATT.

The its not rate hike because we called it something else is bogus If its not a government tax its a rate hike.
itguy05
join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

itguy05

said by mjh2901:

Call customer service, cancel tell them that they broke the contract if they don't wave the fees, go to small claims and sue for the full 10,000 add willful breach of contract. You will win, those judges hate ATT.

The its not rate hike because we called it something else is bogus If its not a government tax its a rate hike.

I can almost guarantee they will credit the fee to you every month until your contract ends. That way you won't have a leg to stand on in court.

You: Your Honor they raised my fee by $1.00 a month so I'm eligible to break without the ETF.

Them: Yes, we raised the fee by $1. When Mr. X called in on 6/1/13 to ask about it we offered him a $1 credit of the fee for the remaining term of his contract. Would you like to hear the audio?

Your Honor: Mr. X, you loose.