how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bob321

join:2012-11-02
united state

Bill Pay?

Can I use my bank's "Bill Pay" to pay my monthly TW cable bill?
If so, my bank said I would need the following information:
"You will need to know your payee's:
Name (would that be Time Warner?)
Address (including Zip Code) ?? Would that be address on the bill?
Phone number ?? Would that be any TW phone number?
Your account number with payee (I would insert my TW acct number here. Correct?)
Saying all of that, can I use my bank's Bill Pay to pay my Verizon bill each month?

P.S. If "YES," how would the bank transfer the money to TW? What method?

Msradell
P.E.
Premium
join:2008-12-25
Louisville, KY
All of your assumptions are correct, so setting it up would be very easy. How the money would be transferred would depend on the bank and its relationship with TW.

mckenna797
Premium
join:2004-08-25
Astoria, NY
yes, with my bank chase they do an ETF the day after you authorize payment,

bob321

join:2012-11-02
united state
reply to Msradell
Thank you. So if is okay to use th addresse info for TW from the bill they mailed me?

What telephone number should be used? 1-800-verizon?

Lardman

@verizon.net
reply to bob321
Setup a myservices login thru TWC.com and setup bill pay. U will have option of auto pay every month. This is best way.going thru bank will screw up..

ddeerrff

join:2002-08-30
Brookfield, WI
reply to bob321
Going through the bank works just fine. I've been doing it that way for years. Just list the information as it is shown on your bill.

unknvoip
RIP goose
Premium
join:2006-07-25
Rochester, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ViaTalk
reply to Lardman
I have personal experience that going through the TWC bill pay can be a problem. First they take a billing cycle to set it up initially, so you will have to pay the first month another way.

Recently I had to change my credit card number. They are not clear, but that also takes a billing cycle to take effect. What happened to me was they charged against the old number, got rejected and then tried to charge me a $20 fee. They took it off when I called, but I am sure many people would not do that, resulting in a nice bit of extra revenue.

Where else do you see it takes 30 days to set up online payment? Nowhere I know of.