Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

skierrob

join:2012-08-13
Signal Hill, CA

1 edit

Select package

I'm seeing conflicting information on Verizon's website. One place says that Comedy Central is not included with the non-sports Select package and another place says Comedy Central IS included.

Can anyone confirm (possibly someone with the package) that it really is or is not included? I'm not trusting the website at this point.

Robert

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by skierrob:

I'm seeing conflicting information on Verizon's website. One place says that Comedy Central is not included with the non-sports Select package and another place says Comedy Central IS included.

Can anyone confirm (possibly someone with the package) that it really is or is not included? I'm not trusting the website at this point.

Robert

It is not included in Select for my area.

eddiej1

join:2007-04-17
Halethorpe, MD

If Comedy Channel is not in Select, is it available On Demand? Do other channels like Palladia, Spike, MTV, work On Demand even though they are not in the Select package?

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

said by eddiej1:

Do other channels like Palladia, Spike, MTV, work On Demand even though they are not in the Select package?

I have ExtremeHD and can view on demand shows from non-premium channels in the UltimateHD package (like longhorn, *.tv). Of course this might change in the future so I would not choose a package thinking it will continue to work.