spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cheapchem

@verizon.net

[VOD] ViewNow on demand free preview this weekend

I was looking at VOD earlier this week and in the preview box in the corner, I saw that ViewNow movies will be in sneak preview this weekend. Well I checked this morning and I could watch movies.

Enjoy!!

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

Reminds me of the Comcast streampix package as they seem to both have the same movies and the same flat monthly fee of $5.99

MagicalPig

join:2008-07-25
reply to cheapchem

Is this the same as FlexView? I can't find anything that says ViewNow. When I go to a movie it just says the first one is free (never ordered one before)

cheapchem

@verizon.net

said by MagicalPig:

Is this the same as FlexView? I can't find anything that says ViewNow. When I go to a movie it just says the first one is free (never ordered one before)

It's in the Premium Channels VOD folder, like where you would find HBO, Showtime, etc..

marc3565

join:2009-10-08
reply to MagicalPig

If I hit the Menu button.. There is an item at the top informing me of the freebie and I can just click FIOS button to pull it up..

TitusTroy

join:2009-06-18
New York, NY
reply to cheapchem

just checked it out and 98% of the movie selections are absolute crap movies that I've never even heard of...you actually have to pay extra for these movies?

Duckbacker

join:2005-06-16
Nesconset, NY

I checked it out and I have to say I agree.