Search similar:

uniqs
scla
join:2006-05-19
Beaumont, CA

scla

FiOS Quad?

Click for full size
I went to verizonwireless.com and it shows FiOS TV, Internet, phone + Droid RAZR. But when i click on the offer (picture above) it doesn't say anything about it.

Is there any offer for quad play?

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

said by scla:

Strictly speaking, there is no "Quad Play". However there is "One Bill" for all 4 services available.
scla
Beaumont, CA

scla

said by miataman:

said by scla:

Strictly speaking, there is no "Quad Play". However there is "One Bill" for all 4 services available.

Is there a link for "One Bill"?

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

said by scla:

Is there a link for "One Bill"?

You may need to log on to Verizon. Also, There are some geographic caveats.

»www22.verizon.com/suppor ··· bill.htm

basit
join:2003-11-25
Portsmouth, VA

basit to scla

to scla
I was signing up for FIOS today and asked the live chat person about the same thing. She told me to call their 1-800-verizon number on Monday and they will sometimes combine everything and give a $10 discount. She also said to call that number to link my wireless "myverizon" and the FIOS "myverizon" web page logins, so I can access both from one login.
scla
Beaumont, CA

scla

said by basit:

I was signing up for FIOS today and asked the live chat person about the same thing. She told me to call their 1-800-verizon number on Monday and they will sometimes combine everything and give a $10 discount. She also said to call that number to link my wireless "myverizon" and the FIOS "myverizon" web page logins, so I can access both from one login.

Let me know how it goes basit
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to miataman

to miataman
Actually quad play is what it is marked as at least in some areas of the country.

And you do get a discount for one-bill(quad play) and calls between your cell and home phone are free.