Premium Member
join:2012-03-03
Lavalette, WV

2 edits

XANAVirus

Premium Member

Existing Account New Line Questions

said by dib22:

As long as the phone is branded Sprint, and the ESN/MEID is clean and clear they will. If you find one on ebay just request the ESN/MEID from the seller before you buy, then call sprint and have them check the ESN/MEID to make sure its clear and clear. If the seller wont give you the ESN/MEID then it's most likely a bad ESN/MEID.

By clean and clear I mean make sure it is not on another account and make sure it hasn't been reported lost or stolen.

I'll probably buy from Amazon instead. It seems to be cheaper as long as I select the exact same plan as the account already has (Amazon says if I do that, I won't be charged twice).

49.99 against the full price of the phone - no, I'll take 49.99 instead.

I've done plenty of testing beforehand with the Sprint network here at my location (with my stepdad's phone) and it seems Sprint has a better network in general over here.
I get sub-100ms pings to a lot of places, including to my home network too.
said by Jack_in_VA:

That is the proper forum for this issue. You have a much better chance to get your questions answered. This one is for Sprint Broadband.

Yeah, I didn't realize that there was such a forum until a day or two after I posted. Hopefully, I can get this moved over there, so I can get more information.

Jack_in_VA
Premium Member
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

Jack_in_VA

Premium Member

Click on mods and ask