spc
Search similar:

uniqs

NDallasLori
@sbcglobal.net

NDallasLori

Anon

Need help or need to cancel

I'm struggling to reduce costs after losing my job last week. Does anyone have advice on reducing the At&t uverse/internet service? I am in Dallas currently have uverse and Max, no hard phone service needed or wanted. My cell at&t family plan with a friend.

I can call At&t and cancel all of the services but need to know what the alternatives are before I disconnect. What will At&t offer? I will need service to apply for jobs or face the Starbucks crowd but that still cost money to commute to a Starbucks.

ArgMeMatey
join:2001-08-09
Milwaukee, WI

ArgMeMatey

I am assuming you're on a term contract. How much time left? What's your current level of TV service?

In my market, U-Basic TV offers local channels only for $19 per month. U-Family is $59. 3 Mbps internet is $41 a month.

I would call them or chat and find out what the contract minimums are. Chances are the local plan would not qualify, but if they tell you something you don't like, ask for a reference in the terms of service and check to see what they put in writing.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to NDallasLori

Premium Member

to NDallasLori
I can put in a request on it, maybe there is something they can do. Click on my name on the left, and send me an email.

Thanks
david