spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

xappie

join:2002-06-26
Toronto, ON

[TV] Bell Fibe Internet available, but TV not?

Hi all

We are moving into Toronto, and want to move our existing Fibe Internet/TV package with us. According to Bell, Fibe internet is available at our new house, but Fibe TV is not. Does that make sense? I didn't realize it was two different technologies. To add to the mystery, apparently other houses on our street DO have Fibe TV. The rep on the phone said it is installed/enabled on a house by house basis, and that if other homes on our street have it, that means bell is probably in the midst of upgrading our street. Is this information accurate?

Martin
Premium
join:2005-05-05
@bell.ca
kudos:3

yes its possible...

Dunlop

join:2011-07-13
kudos:2
reply to xappie

I had fibe internet available for years, but the TV has only been available since last november

silentfury

join:2002-06-18
Toronto
reply to xappie

hey xappie

I would post your information in the Bell Direct forum here on DSLR, the techs are very helpful and have the most accurate information available.

Regards

-silent

joeybee
Joey
Premium
join:2003-08-12
Hamilton, ON
reply to xappie

Theres a few reasons this could be. One is bandwidth restrictions on the line, having the 15/10 internet plus tv actually syncs the line to about 30mbit. Another is that they haven't fully installed the tv servers in your closest CO or haven't installed enough of them yet.
--
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, Are the ones who do.