uniqs
share rss forum feed

domiguy85

join:2009-06-02
Warner Robins, GA

1 edit
reply to domiguy85

Re: [GA]WarnerRobins High latency\bad tracerouting to many areas

Sorry for the lack of updates as I haven't gotten around to contacting billing yet. As you can tell below, the problem is still ongoing. That stable line you see below is me connecting to my DSL service, since the Cox cable connection is entirely worthless to me during times I want to use it. A lot of this is just for documentation sake since it's very likely it won't be solved anytime soon.

This marks thirteen straight days of terrible latencies on my Cox Premiere Service.
Expand your moderator at work

nickphx

join:2009-10-29
Phoenix, AZ

1 edit

Re: [GA]WarnerRobins High latency\bad tracerouting to many areas

How is it an open-ended contract? They simply state if the issue is not on their end when the tech is there, they will inform you of this and there MAY BE a fee for the visit. When I had cox out to replace a DVR that had a dead drive, on a sunday, when I made the call on a saturday night.. They stated there may be a $49 fee. If there were any other fees I would be told BEFORE WORK IS COMPLETED and I would have to AGREE... OH NOZ! OPEN ENDED CONTRACTZ, THEY WANTED THOUSANDS!@#!

I never understand why people post mis-information and emotionally fueled rants on this site.

If the issues you were experiencing were impacting a larger group of the market, you would see more people complaining.