Webslinger
Premium Member
join:2004-05-01

Webslinger to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt

Re: [Cable] Slow speeds in McNicoll area again

said by HiVolt:

It likely means Rogers isn't managing this transition too well...

It was horrible here before the transition as well.
quote:
That said I hope that TSI has enough ATPIA capacity as these migrations happen.

They claimed there was enough POI capacity before the transition, and the McNicoll POI was brutal.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Rogers was likely had something misconfigured, or putting TSI on lower priorities, who knows...

With no audit or insight into their network by a neutral outside 3rd party, they can play dirty tricks and nobody will know...
Webslinger
Premium Member
join:2004-05-01

3 edits

Webslinger

Premium Member

said by HiVolt:

Rogers was likely had something misconfigured, or putting TSI on lower priorities, who knows...

With no audit or insight into their network by a neutral outside 3rd party, they can play dirty tricks and nobody will know...

Wouldn't surprise me. But that still doesn't help me either. I need something reliable in this area, and I sure don't want to return to Rogers. I'm also not thrilled with the prospect of paying dry loop fees.

I like Teksavvy, but the bottom line is that I'm not going to keep paying month after month for these results. And we were all told the situation would improve after migration. And it did, until Ajax migrated. I sure hope whatever the problem is can be fixed easily.
InvalidError
join:2008-02-03

InvalidError to HiVolt

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

TSI knows.

If slowdowns start occurring and TSI sees no congestion on their external transit or Rogers 10Gs then TSI immediately knows something is not right somewhere in Rogers Land, whatever that something might be.