Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

itguy05

join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

2 recommendations

Buh-Bye

Fine by me. Buh-Bye ESPN. Never Watched you, won't miss you.

The Antihero

join:2002-04-09
Enola, PA

Same here. I never understood the appeal of watching other people play games, and I never understood why I should have to subsidize the people who do watch sports. I like watching movies, but I don't expect other people to subsidize my movie channels.

n2jtx

join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

said by The Antihero:

Same here. I never understood the appeal of watching other people play games, and I never understood why I should have to subsidize the people who do watch sports. I like watching movies, but I don't expect other people to subsidize my movie channels.

Me too. They can take all the sports channel, move them to an infinitely priced tier and I would not care in the least. The junkies can pay for their entertainment just like I pay for mine.
--
I support the right to keep and arm bears.

chances14

join:2010-03-03
Michigan
reply to The Antihero

said by The Antihero:

It's the same reason why people love to watch overpaid actors. It's called entertainment.