spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

GrantS

@comcastbusiness.net

Are any of the Millenicom plans using tMobile

I know in the past that they had plans running over tMobile.

If not are there other resellers who sell tMobile based plans?

Thanks!

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4

The Basic Plan with Millenicom uses T-Mobile
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/

GrantS

@comcastbusiness.net

OK. It would appear that for tMobile, Millenicom isn't a particularly good deal... tMobile offers a no contract plan that cost $35 for 3.5 gig which is a better deal then $40 for 2 gig.

Their Sprint is a great deal and Verizon is pretty good.

student

join:2012-12-24
Los Angeles, CA

The Millenicom Basic Plan comes with a free device. Does the T-Mobile plan you describe offer something like that?

GrantS

@comcastbusiness.net

No it doesn't but you can get a new device from tMobile for $60. The pay back is pretty quick. In addition, from what I can determine, tMobile doesn't charge startup charges like Millenicom. My only beef with Millenicom is that it isn't good if you only want service from time to time for backup. Specifically anytime you stop service you have to return the modem and then pay another sign up fee to restart the service.

Expand your moderator at work

kevnich24

join:2006-04-19
Mulberry, FL
reply to GrantS

Re: Are any of the Millenicom plans using tMobile

The verizon hotspot plan may be more what you're looking for then. It's good for occasional backup as you buy the device and service can be stopped at any time. There is a small reconnection fee but not much.

student

join:2012-12-24
Los Angeles, CA
reply to GrantS

I believe Millenicom recently changed their Basic Plan so that you don't need to return the device. It really is a free device so that you can close the account and reactivate it for $19.99.