uniqs

gcerullo
@bell.ca

gcerullo to Wilma dG

Anon

to Wilma dG

Re: Hotmail account closed by Bell when switched ISPs

What does this mean,

"I did notice that at some point, without my consent, it seemed to morph into a BellMail account although the email address stayed the same."

How did it morph in a BellMail account?

I have to agree with the other replies. If you had an @hotmail.com account I find it difficult to believe that Bell has anything to do with your problem.
Wilma dG
join:2013-04-18

Wilma dG

said by gcerullo :

What does this mean,

"I did notice that at some point, without my consent, it seemed to morph into a BellMail account although the email address stayed the same."

How did it morph in a BellMail account?

>>>>>>>>>What I mean is that when I logged into my Hotmail account one day a few years ago, I noticed that the Hotmail "welcome" page (sorry, don't know the correct term) had Bell logos all over it and said "BellMail" even though my email address was exactly the same.>>>>>>>

I have to agree with the other replies. If you had an @hotmail.com account I find it difficult to believe that Bell has anything to do with your problem.

>>>>>>Yeah, you and all the Bell support tech "help" but it's true.It's either a Bell glitch of some kind or they deliberately hijacked my Hotmail and shut it down when we switched ISPs . Isn't it kind of a coincidence that after 13 years, it would close down on the day we switched to TekSavvy? I'll send this "case" out to you guys/girls who are way smarter than me, as a challenge to (a) believe it can happen; and (b) figure it out. >>>>>