Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rogersmogers

@start.ca
reply to TSI Marc

Re: TSI poster fail...

said by TSI Marc:

I'm not sure why the card/ID was chosen but I'm assuming it was a cost thing.... It's turning out to be quite the ordeal to deal with.. Just rolling and boxing the posters.. I was in the shipping room earlier today. Hehe quite the system they have worked out to get all of these sent out.. Turns out sending them in square boxes is cheaper than round cylinders... Obviously dropping each box at your home would have been more expensive... Not sure if there's a pickup option without ID.. And if there is, not sure that's the best option either.

Anyway, this has been quite fun to see unfold. Hehe. I had a look at the posters today.. The paper quality really is good. The crew is making sure that there aren't any paper tears and stuff like that. Ppl are putting those boxes together and ppl rolling them up.. And getting the right addresses on them with the right poster. I was pretty proud and impressed with it all today when I saw it all in action.

You need to get your overnight peeps who are not doing much to make up a shatload of boxes ahead time and roll a bunch of posters so in the morning the shipping guys just need to label the prepaid boxes and send them away.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

the night crew is too busy working on completing new signups through the night...
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to rogersmogers

said by rogersmogers :

said by TSI Marc:

Turns out sending them in square boxes is cheaper than round cylinders...

You need to get your overnight peeps who are not doing much to make up a shatload of boxes ahead time and roll a bunch of posters so in the morning the shipping guys just need to label the prepaid boxes and send them away.

For those who haven't seen what the box looks like theres a pix of it in my post in the [Posters] Thread. Pic isn't stellar bad lighting and lousy blackberry cam, but its enough for the curious minded.
--
----|- From the mind located in the shadows of infinity -|----
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = Twizted Zero
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca

MFido

join:2012-10-19
kudos:2
reply to TSI Marc

said by TSI Marc:

the night crew is too busy working on completing new signups through the night...

Orders not processed and placed 43h ago and that delays the activation date by 5 days (week-end included)

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

said by MFido:

said by TSI Marc:

Orders not processed and placed 43h ago and that delays the activation date by 5 days (week-end included)

no, orders get processed same day or night..

is your order delayed? I can look into it if you want to PM me details.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

darknestgirl

join:2008-08-11
Montreal, QC

tsi mark i sent you an IM cause i just recieve the same email but i never order anything from teksavvy thanks.