share rss forum feed

franklyong
Cisco Geek

join:2004-12-05
Canada
kudos:1
reply to KPaul

Re: TSI poster fail...

Just wondering. I won't be back at my residence for a month. Can I get them to hold it or get somebody else to pick it up?

darknestgirl

join:2008-08-11
Montreal, QC

I recieve the same email this week but the odd things is i didn't order anything anywhere.

Webslingerac

join:2004-05-01
canada

4 edits
reply to franklyong

said by franklyong:

Just wondering. I won't be back at my residence for a month. Can I get them to hold it or get somebody else to pick it up?

I have no idea about your hold question.

But you can get someone to pick the parcel up for you by either filling out the back of the delivery notice card and giving it to the person you want to pick up the poster for you or by writing a letter authorizing someone else to pick up the parcel for you (call Canada Post and provide them with the tracking number. Tell Canada Post you want someone else to pick the poster up for you, and ask for the reference number for the delivery card/pickup notice. Then write a letter authorizing someone else to pickup the parcel for you; include the reference number and person's full name; sign and date the letter; then give the letter to the person you want to pick up the poster for you).