how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

AGT

@concordia.ca

Acanac-Fraud

All fraud,
They will never give your full money back. They are just looking for ways to charge you.
I paid about a total of 280$ for three month service. I couldn't use the internet for 10 days and finally one of them could help. I could'n load even google (funny). I cancelled the service within the 30 days but still after 2 months they didn't pay my money.

JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM

Acanac Inc
Premium
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Re: Acanac

Can you provide me with the ticket ID number from the billing department. Or any other ticket ID number for tech support.

Fergless
Premium
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to AGT

Hi AGT

Can you please PM me your account information, something I can look up your account with so I can see what's going on.
Or posting just your ticket # will do.

Thank you.

AGT

@concordia.ca
reply to Acanac Inc

My ticket ID is KIK-67697

Fergless
Premium
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Refund

Looking into it for you. They replied to your ticket 27 Mar 2013 09:40 AM that's after your post here on this forum.

Tks

AGT

@concordia.ca

You can see the reply as well, It says nothing.
Dear Valued Client,

Thank You for your correspondence.

Your refund is in queue and will be completed shortly in priority sequence. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your continued patience in this matter.

Best Regards,

And I'm still waiting

Fergless
Premium
Toronto, ON

Yes, it can take some time before it gets processed through billing. Everything pretty much goes through billing so waiting would be the thing to do at this point.