uniqs
share rss forum feed

The Q

join:2008-06-26
Collegeville, PA
reply to camper

Re: Is Comcast dropping local HD channels in "open QAM"

said by camper:

But for the longer term, you have to keep in mind that Comcast is a greedy corporate entity, and will do anything and everything to increase the amount of money it transfers from its customers' checking accounts to Comcast Corporate Coffers.

I thought most for-profit companies were in business to provide maximum return for their shareholders? Or is that unique to comcast and car dealers?

wsanders

join:2002-09-18
Lafayette, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET

1 recommendation

> I thought most for-profit companies were in business to provide maximum return for their shareholders?

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE

Yeah, after a rescan the HD channels are mostly there, but randomly scattered all over.

TV is not finding any channels greater than 266-1. Is that a feature of my TV and/or is anyone on Contra Costa finding any channels open, like in the "800's" as others have described?

The Panasonic is really annoying, when you scan it appends channels to the previous list rather than clearing the old ones out. I even get multiple entries for the same channel, like 3 entries for 7-1, only one of which works. You have to do a factory reset to clear out the old channels.