All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Wilma dG
join:2013-04-18

Wilma dG to Martin

to Martin

Re: Hotmail account closed by Bell when switched ISPs

I'm sorry, you are wrong. Bell has everything to do with it. When you got to Outlook.com the Bell logo appears in the upper left hand corner when I log in (I can log in the but get a message stating that the email account was closed) The domain name @hotmail.com still applies today and has remained the same for the entire time that I had the account (it was never @bell.net or @sympatico.ca). Most of the time that I had the account I did not even own a computer but used computers at school, library, parent's house etc. The computers I used most often (parents and boyfriend's) both used Bell as their ISP.

Just curious, I notice that you have the Bell icon attached to your name. Do you have any contacts at Bell that could help solve my problem? The first-level tech support are no help whatsoever.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

3 edits

kovy7

said by Wilma dG:

I'm sorry, you are wrong. Bell has everything to do with it. When you got to Outlook.com the Bell logo appears in the upper left hand corner when I log in (I can log in the but get a message stating that the email account was closed) The domain name @hotmail.com still applies today and has remained the same for the entire time that I had the account (it was never @bell.net or @sympatico.ca). Most of the time that I had the account I did not even own a computer but used computers at school, library, parent's house etc. The computers I used most often (parents and boyfriend's) both used Bell as their ISP.

Just curious, I notice that you have the Bell icon attached to your name. Do you have any contacts at Bell that could help solve my problem? The first-level tech support are no help whatsoever.

I don't see any Bell logos ...

Can you show us ?
Wilma dG
join:2013-04-18

Wilma dG

Here is a screenshot of what I get when I log into Outlook.com (remember Hotmail turned into Outlook a few months ago)
Wilma dG

Wilma dG

sorry, it didn't seem to attach. I'll try again.
Wilma dG

Wilma dG

trying to attach the screenshot ...