uniqs
DSL_Ricer
Premium Member
join:2007-07-22

DSL_Ricer to davidl

Premium Member

to davidl

Re: [DSL] New house, new line, Bell says No Teksavvy

It should also be noted that Bell's fiber internet prices are better than their regular prices. For instance their 50/50 (250GB) connection is 50$. So it's actually comparable to TSI's rate.

If you wanted a smaller plan, I'm not sure it compares as favorably.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by DSL_Ricer:

It should also be noted that Bell's fiber internet prices are better than their regular prices. For instance their 50/50 (250GB) connection is 50$. So it's actually comparable to TSI's rate.

Is it a time limited promo, or requires other bell services in a bundle, or some kind of term commitment?

I doubt its an everyday price for a single service.

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy

Premium Member

said by HiVolt:

said by DSL_Ricer:

Is it a time limited promo, or requires other bell services in a bundle, or some kind of term commitment?

I doubt its an everyday price for a single service.

Agreed, here in Sudbury Bell is offering 50/30 service for $44.95/mth but that's for the 1st 3 mos then it goes to $84.95/mo.

20/15 service available for $29.95/mo then its $69.95/mo after the promo ends.
DSL_Ricer
Premium Member
join:2007-07-22

DSL_Ricer

Premium Member

Wow, try to see if you can sign up to this:
»www.bell.ca/Bell_Interne ··· et_50_50

But HiVolt is right, the 50$ price is in a bundle (with 1 other service). It's 54$ with no other service. Yes, that is the ongoing price, not an N month promotion (I checked with a service agent just to make sure, however much that's worth).
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr

said by DSL_Ricer:

Wow, try to see if you can sign up to this:
»www.bell.ca/Bell_Interne ··· et_50_50

But HiVolt is right, the 50$ price is in a bundle (with 1 other service). It's 54$ with no other service. Yes, that is the ongoing price, not an N month promotion (I checked with a service agent just to make sure, however much that's worth).

"Available to new customers and current Bell Internet dial-up customers with an account in good standing who continuously subscribe to the Bundle with Bell Fibe Internet 50/50 and at least one other select service; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Promotional $49.95 monthly rate: monthly rate is $86.95 (subject to change), less $33.00 ongoing monthly credit, less $4 Bundle discount. $82.95/mo thereafter."

From the bell website itself. $54 is not the ongoing price.
lewism
join:2008-04-25
Brossard, QC

lewism

Yeah the ongoing credit last for 990 months (i.e. for life) or until Bell screws up your account.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr

said by lewism:

Yeah the ongoing credit last for 990 months (i.e. for life) or until Bell screws up your account.

Then why does it say $82.95/month thereafter? Are they being so courteous to give me a heads up that they intend on screwing up our accounts in the future? Or is there something else they're implying?