how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

marblevoip

join:2013-04-30
Plymouth, MI

$9.99 for 300 domestic and 300 international, and mobile app

Just today, I was told that the $9.99 for unlimited domestic was gone, and the next best thing was $9.99 for 300 domestic minutes and 300 international minutes. Plus the Vonage Mobile app continued to not count to those minutes or be separately chargeable.

(1) Anyone get the $9.99 unlimited domestic lately?
(2) The rep inferred that the Vonage Mobile app was going to be chargeable in some way soon. Anyone have details?

Thanks.

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
I just setup a second Basic Talk account about two months ago. I also just got through going to the Basic Talk order page at »lp.vonage.com/basic_1l?LPID=wbdomt and the order page is still there (but I did not try to order another line, so I can't guarantee that the order page is fully fuctional).

--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

marblevoip

join:2013-04-30
Plymouth, MI
NetFixer! thanks. Called them back, referred to your link, and was told it would not apply to me... but another plan "US and Canada Unlimited" which was $9.99 for *life* they could approve for me... even though it was "New" and "Limited".

Sounds like they are playing rename the duck.

So, I have a $9.99 for life unlimited US & Canada. Thanks again.

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage

1 edit
said by marblevoip:

NetFixer! thanks. Called them back, referred to your link, and was told it would not apply to me... but another plan "US and Canada Unlimited" which was $9.99 for *life* they could approve for me... even though it was "New" and "Limited".

Sounds like they are playing rename the duck.

So, I have a $9.99 for life unlimited US & Canada. Thanks again.

Calling them back was the problem; the link I provided was just that, a link to order that plan on-line. If you call them, a phone CSR can't sell you that plan (at least that plan by that name). But glad to hear that you got what you needed anyway.

I hope that calling them instead of signing up on-line does not cost you an extra $2.99 per month for the "Intellectual Property" fee. My previous $9.99 200 minute plan and my fax line had that fee, but neither of my new BasicTalk plans have it.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.