spc
Search similar:

uniqs
quickdry21
join:2009-05-15
Westmount, QC

quickdry21

Disposing of electronic waste in Montreal

I did a major spring clean and I've got a medium size box full of old electronics I no longer use. 4 laptops with various problems (2 won't POST, 1 busted screen and 1 missing a keyboard), bad motherboards, bad graphics cards, bad power supply, old routers and various other things. Probably about 10-15 working + non-working things all together.

Can I just drop this box of stuff off at a Staples?

Oh, and what about CD-ROMs? They are #7 recyclable, can they go in with the rest of the household recyclables?

Bender2000
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Premium Member
join:2002-05-06
J7W 8E4

Bender2000

Premium Member

or you can post it on freecycle website for someone else to come take your junk cause they want to play with the parts and throw the rest away
Riplin
join:2002-05-13
canada

Riplin to quickdry21

to quickdry21
You know if you paid an eco-fee on any of it the f'in gov't should come pick it up.

lugnut
@communications.com

lugnut to quickdry21

Anon

to quickdry21
Just drop it off at any Staples, Future Shop or Best Buy. Pick whichever one's closest to you. No hassles, no questions, no quibbles.
X10A
join:2004-07-13
Brossard, QC

X10A to quickdry21

to quickdry21
i dumped like 3 suv load of computer parts case monitor at the local recycle recenter. they just need to verify if you live in the city.
quickdry21
join:2009-05-15
Westmount, QC

quickdry21

My girlfriend has been throwing all the unused electronics and wires in a big box. It took me a long time to untangle all those wires, coil them and zip tie them up. You think tangled headphones are annoying? Where is your god now?
jam_bongo
join:2002-07-17
Toronto, ON

jam_bongo to quickdry21

to quickdry21
you can take them to an écocentre »ville.montreal.qc.ca/por ··· a=PORTAL

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira to quickdry21

Premium Member