uniqs

kickass69
join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

2 edits

kickass69 to rick0204

to rick0204

Re: No more free movie Tuesdays or discounts

Personally I think most people use Optimum Rewards for the movie discounts/free Tuesdays and not for anything else it offers. This was a perk of having the Triple Play that's going away and such one less reason to have it. They'll probably lose a segment of those Triple Play bundlers as a result...either people dropping Optimum Voice or if the free movie Tuesday/discounts kept them from switching to Fios. Cablevision might lose alot more than it gains from doing this in the long run.

mbernste
MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste

MVM

said by kickass69:

Personally I think most people use Optimum Rewards for the movie discounts/free Tuesdays and not for anything else it offers...Cablevision might lose alot more than it gains from doing this in the long run.

It all depends on what they are planning on replacing this offer with. As stated in the notice, they plan new movie deals.

Mxx
@mycingular.net

Mxx

Anon

said by mbernste:

said by kickass69:

Personally I think most people use Optimum Rewards for the movie discounts/free Tuesdays and not for anything else it offers...Cablevision might lose alot more than it gains from doing this in the long run.

It all depends on what they are planning on replacing this offer with. As stated in the notice, they plan new movie deals.

yes, but you can be sure it'll be a worse deal. When was the last time a company took away a perk to give you back something better?