how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Happydude32
Premium
join:2005-07-16
kudos:1

Anyone else having problems with Caller ID on TV today?

When I got home from work early this morning at 1AM all of the SDV channels were out on both DVRs. Ie Channel Not Available. Then at around 3:30 both DVRs rebooted and all was fine, so I figured it was routine system maintenance. DVRs rebooted again around 5AM. Since then the caller ID on TV feature has not worked. Not sure if it’s a coincidence or if it’s unrelated.

I received about 5 phone calls today, and none of them triggered the prompt in real time or registered in the logs. The last call logged was yesterday at around 8PM. On both the 8642 and 8742, I cleared the log, disabled CID, re-enabled it, and rebooted both cable boxes along with my MTA just a few moments ago. When everything came back online, I tried calling the home phone from my cell phone, and still no CID on TV. The strange thing is all of those calls in the Call Logs that I cleared are now back. The CID info does display on the phones themselves still.
--
4/17/13 - A Beautiful Day For Freedom, Thank You United States Senate!
Message to Anti-Gun Liberals: HA HA!
Hussein Obama 0 – American Public 1
“the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”
Repeal Obamacare Now!

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11
There was some maintenance work last night that you clearly saw. There was an open ticket I saw this afternoon for Caller ID on TV.

Hob

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11
reply to Happydude32
I just checked, the ticket is still open.

Hob

Happydude32
Premium
reply to Happydude32
Thanks for the info and the update.

Happydude32
Premium
Looks like the issue was fixed on Thursday. All is good now.