uniqs

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross

MVM

Re: Direct forums abandoned?

I have NOT replied to my own post. I'm saying if you go to the forum, you can see when the posts were made, and who made the last reply in the right column.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer

Premium Member

said by andyross:

I have NOT replied to my own post. I'm saying if you go to the forum, you can see when the posts were made, and who made the last reply in the right column.

I did not say that you personally did that, I was replying to your statement about what you could see on the Direct Forum home page. And in that case, I can see a number of posts where the original poster did exactly what they were warned not to do (which could certainly explain why those particular posts appear to be in limbo).

I don't know why your post has gone unanswered. Perhaps Comcast has indeed abandoned support for that forum. Or perhaps your query/problem is just taking a while to process. I have on several occasions had a Direct forum post (not necessarily just the Comcast Direct forum) take over a week, and when I finally got a replay, it was just a confirmation that the tech could not find a solution (after many attempts to do so).

Again, patience, patience, patience is the requirement for using that particular support method.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to andyross

MVM

to andyross
I've had topics missed & would have sat forever. Even if you follow the "don't bump" rule, it won't guarantee a response. Depending on the day of the week I start a topic there, I give it a max of 5 business days & then I "IM" certain employees there with success.