anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

anveo to nitzan

Premium Member

to nitzan

Re: [Anveo Direct] Launches Innovative Call Termination Service

said by nitzan:

...There are a few other services offering similar functionality but my experience with them has been bad because quality wasn't great and I had to constantly mess with the settings to avoid FAS and other annoying issues. ...

It is welcoming to see a competitor commenting here. However, Nitzan (creator of cheapvoipinc.com ) is trying to paint Anveo Direct service as bad quality (i guess because cheapvoipinc.com becomes not so cheap anymore ). Most providers (like cheapvoipinc.com) proxy media though their servers to hide their underlying carrier/precious route. Anveo Direct DOES NOT PROXY AUDIO though Anveo servers which means the call quality is as best as one can get directly from the carrier. So the call quality and latency is MUCH better then from a typical call termination provider. Moreover, built-in failover option between carriers makes Anveo Direct service MORE reliable then other service providers.

Grand Total is more correct than Nitzan. Anveo Direct Call Termination Service started 9 month ago as internal project to address specific needs of Anveo Retail service. Then it was decided to launch it as part of Anveo Direct because other service providers can benefit from it.

Within a few weeks we will release a new set of features which will help smaller service providers to deal with their call termination needs.
nitzan
Premium Member
join:2008-02-27

nitzan

Premium Member

said by anveo:

It is welcoming to see a competitor commenting here. However, Nitzan (creator of cheapvoipinc.com ) is trying to paint Anveo Direct service as bad quality

LOL so you're launching a service aimed at SERVICE PROVIDERS and then scream "competitor" when your POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS speak up? this has nothing to do with CVI - someone who uses CVI is not likely to use your service to begin with.

Oh and FYI siproutes.com has been offering the exact same service for 2-3 years now. I took a look at them a few months ago as a potential vendor and decided against using them for the exact reasons I mentioned earlier.