All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Jawsinc
Jaws Incorporated
join:2011-01-12
Woodside, NY

Jawsinc

Re: Unbelievable what TWC CS reps get away with...

Not surprising at all that the new cable box that they gave me is giving me issues. The unresponsive CS rep gave me a Samsung SMT-H3262 cable box. I tried both of the remote codes on my CLICKR-5 = 001 and 030. 001 gets the remote to work partially but none of the buttons access the channel guide. Also when I change channels it does not tell me what program is on. So basically there is no way for me to know what I am watching.

SO anybody know if there is a way to get this to work? Is there a new code? Do I need a new remote?

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
Ubee E31U2V1
Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

DocDrew

Premium Member

said by Jawsinc:

Not surprising at all that the new cable box that they gave me is giving me issues. The unresponsive CS rep gave me a Samsung SMT-H3262 cable box. I tried both of the remote codes on my CLICKR-5 = 001 and 030. 001 gets the remote to work partially but none of the buttons access the channel guide. Also when I change channels it does not tell me what program is on. So basically there is no way for me to know what I am watching.

SO anybody know if there is a way to get this to work? Is there a new code? Do I need a new remote?

It sounds like the guide isn't loaded on the box, which is normally caused by a signal or provisioning problem.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to Jawsinc

to Jawsinc
There is this great thing called a TV Guide that is available online and in print still. It works great and tells you what you are watching BEFORE you turn the channel.

Jawsinc
Jaws Incorporated
Woodside, NY

Jawsinc

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!!!
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

said by Jawsinc:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!!!

Hi Jawsinc,

I do think that since you have gone through multiple hell with TWC for your division and situation, that when you move in a few months you will (and probably should) look at other options. Free service for a month, free premium channels for whatever period of time, from TWC is not fixing your issue. Are you going to be moving to another state, a different part of New York, or the same part of New York? Have you looked at Direct TV? They have more modern boxes.

Satch

Jawsinc
Jaws Incorporated
Woodside, NY

Jawsinc

I cant get satellite in Queens because my bldg doesnt allow them on the roof.

I am moving to PA so I will have other options and hopefully more than one. Thanks.