All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Immer

to Immer

Re: [Classes] Druid 5.2

I mis-wrote what I was trying to say, HPS is obviously important, but it shouldn't be the yardstick to which healers are measured.

Granted proper raiding is different, and it is hard to measure a good healer using meters, but I find myself using Healing Rain on the clump of players, even when not required, just so I don't get kicked out for not performing.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

cool. Yeah, most people read healing meters incorrectly (just like most people read "DPS" meters incorrectly). Healing meters are a little tougher to read contextually.
uvray
join:2008-08-15
Fredericton, NB

uvray to Cat5

to Cat5
said by Cat5:

... but I find myself using Healing Rain on the clump of players, even when not required...

Ancestral Vigor procs from any heal and as long as your mana regen will allow overhealing, overheal ye shall do. IMO.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

said by uvray See Profile
Ancestral Vigor procs from any heal and as long as your mana regen will allow overhealing, overheal ye shall do. IMO.
[/BQUOTE :

I don't like getting into bad habits.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

perhaps... but learning how to blast out as much healing & maximize our mana regen are good habits to build for when you find yourself in a real raid where it will be needed.