[Free] XBMC 12.2 released
XBMC 12.2 - Even More Frodo!May 3rd, 2013
About a month and a half after the release of XBMC 12.1, we are happy to announce XBMC 12.2 with substantial fixes for 12.1 and 12.0 across all platforms.
• Fixed infinite loop on addon dependencies, resolves crashing problem that arrose immediately post 12.1 launch
• Numerous UPnP fixes
• Memory leak fixed when XBMC is minimized
• Various Raspberry Pi playback fixes and software codec support
• Fixed OSX audio mixing
• Fixed some audio-related crashes in Linux builds
• AirPlay fixes
• Bluray folder resume-bookmarks now work
• Ability to scan for new content on file folders has been reimplemented
• Language updates from Transifex
Fixes from 12.1 included:
• XBMC now supports using OSXs default output device for audio as well as hardware decoding with Intel GPUs in OSX
• XBMC no longer hogs audio for Linux and on resume audio will continue to work in Linux
• Full iPhone 5 resolution is now enabled
• Volume buttons on Android devices now control Android volume, rather than XBMC volume
• Volume buttons on OSX devices once again control OSX volume, rather than XBMC volume
• Player optimization on the Raspberry Pi, including more efficient playback, better subtitle support, and many crash fixes
• iOS 6 support on the AppleTV 2.
• XBMC does not crash when listed on the AppleTV top shelf
• Added support for additional Xbox 360 controller types
• Broader and more intelligent support for CEC devices
• Fixed problems with several addons due to broken binary read/write in our python interface
• Language fixes, including 7 new languages: Albanian, Burmese, Malay, Persian (Iran), Tamil (India), Uzbek, Vietnamese
• AirPlay fixes, including making discovery of XBMC more reliable on OSX
• Numerous crashing and stability fixes across all platforms
To update to XBMC 12.2, please visit our download page, which includes downloads for Windows, OSX, and Android, and instructions for Linux, iOS, the Apple TV, and the Raspberry Pi. XBMCbuntu users can see these instructions for upgrading to 12.2 using ppa:team-xbmc/ppa.
If you have any problems read the Frodo FAQ, the Raspberry Pi FAQ, or the Android FAQ, depending on your version.
Gladiator Security Forum