Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to s1deout

Premium Member

to s1deout

Re: What is your ilvl?

You've almost caught me in ilvl
I'm 518 atm (or well 519 but I like my DMF trinket over the 502 sitting in my bags, so I'm waiting till I get the trinket off lie shen to replace the DMF one.)
royhandy
join:2012-11-05
USA

royhandy to Carpie

to Carpie
475. I think I quit in March. Don't remember. All I did for the last week (free week from Blizz) was archaeology. It was fun. Couldn't bring myself to level my DK or Mage. Only leveled my rogue for profession related reasons. The warrior was really fun to level, though.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Carpie

to Carpie
Hit 518 this week. All 522 items got and fully upgraded (not counting the 2 slots I need the 502 tier gear in for 4-piece bonus) so all that is left is for me in Throne of Thunder is a 502 ring from the first boss, or Iron Quon. Oh and all those Titan Runestones.

I can upgrade the 502 gear, but I will probably hold out until I can upgrade some of the 502's to 516's through heroic scenarios.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well remember the 516's don't have gem sockets.

qualitybobby
Premium Member
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY

qualitybobby to Carpie

Premium Member

to Carpie
Finally got rid of my last RF gear with the belt off of Oondasta last night. Up to 527 ilvl.

Cat5

Cat5 to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Good point. Will probably just stick to the 502 stuff as heroic scenarios don't fit my current "cap valor fast" mentality.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Cat5:

said by DarkLogix:

Good point. Will probably just stick to the 502 stuff as heroic scenarios don't fit my current "cap valor fast" mentality.

I don't know if its because I'm bored with the old stuff or what... but running the a heroic scenario and heroic dungeon once a day seems to cap me very quickly on multiple toons, without even stepping foot in LFR (raiding T14 normal content does help fill up the valor, too).

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Dungeons have lost my interest for now, no sha crystals to be had, and I've done them all so many times.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

yeah... but we run them them so quickly and carry on completely unrelated conversations, lol. Feral and I ran a quick dungeon for Polluxx and feral and I spent the whole time discussing Horridon ideas...

Cat5

Cat5 to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

I don't know if its because I'm bored with the old stuff or what... but running the a heroic scenario and heroic dungeon once a day seems to cap me very quickly on multiple toons, without even stepping foot in LFR (raiding T14 normal content does help fill up the valor, too).

I have no issues capping valor. I just don't like wasting valor

I have to do ToT LFR to finish up Wrathion's questline so whilst in the queue for that I can't do heroic scenarios. Therefore it is far easier for me to queue for LFR, queue for a dungeon, then queue for a scenario. They pop in reverse order, and usually means little to no waiting about. Do that 4 times a week and it's done, with no reason to do heroic scenarios other than the gear.

azinator
CS is the DEVIL
Premium Member
join:2000-08-12
Texarkana, TX

azinator

Premium Member

hold on a sec....you can queue for LFR and Heroic Dungeon at the same time?

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

The 516 gear seems to be fairly superior even without gem sockets. Head piece perhaps being the only thing I would keep for the 3% crit gem.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to azinator

Premium Member

to azinator
yes. it works well... your queue gets "paused" while you are in the dungeon/raid... but gets started back up once you've cleared whatever you are in. Most of the time it's a near-instant queue... probably because it pauses you near the front of the line.

azinator
CS is the DEVIL
Premium Member
join:2000-08-12
Texarkana, TX

azinator

Premium Member

crap...wish i would have known that..lol

Cat5

Cat5 to azinator

to azinator
said by azinator:

hold on a sec....you can queue for LFR and Heroic Dungeon at the same time?

and normal scenarios.

Like Immer said the queue says "paused" on the ones you are not in, but it doesn't really seem to be the case. My evening usually goes like this:

Queue for LFR (usually 25-30 min wait)
Queue for Dungeon (usually 7-9 min wait)
Queue for Scenario (usually instant-30 seconds)
Scenario pops right away
When scenario is done the dungeon pops, usually before I even get a chance to leave the scenario.
When the dungeon is done I usually have a 1-5 min wait for LFR.

If the dungeon/LFR queue was paused, then it wouldn't pop so fast after completing the previous one.

Well worth doing for some pretty fast valor with little effort if your doing LFR for Black Prince.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well heroic scenario is also instant, you just need 2 other peeps.

Cat5

Cat5

said by DarkLogix:

Well heroic scenario is also instant, you just need 2 other peeps.

It is a rarity we have 2 people online at the same time these days let alone 3, which means PUG'ing or Oqueuing at least 1 other.

You also can't queue for a LFR/dungeon whilst in a group (unless your team mates also want it, so it's just easier for me to do normals.

Goldheart
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to Carpie

to Carpie
Wratho up to 516 now and two piece tier 15 set.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Goldheart:

Wratho up to 516 now and two piece tier 15 set.

Grats
Dillinja
join:2011-10-01
UK

Dillinja

Rogue 527 - Trying to choose between trinkets Bad juju 2/2 Soul Charm 2/2 & Talisman 2/2 arrgghhh *Head ache*

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

chances are, the differences will depend on the fight. Have you tried the BiS list on askmrrobot?
Dillinja
join:2011-10-01
UK

Dillinja

AMR / Shadowcraft rank them differently but some top rogues on the wow forums have said to equip Soul Charm & Bad JuJu whilst stacking mastery as the haste build to too unpredictable in non patchwerk fights.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

said by Carpie:

Incinerater - 514 518 Shadow Priest (Eredar)
Desecration - 502 508 Shadow Priest (Ravencrest)
Zoots Icequake - 493 503 Brr Mage
Thaylen - 491 501 Prot Pally
Demencia - 488 495 Aff lock
Bloodvessel - 456 gDrood -- Probably the same; haven't played him

Mordred
join:2013-01-02

Mordred to Carpie

to Carpie
Pally Tank 521, this 476 shield is killing me. I can not catch a break.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

I feel your pain. I've been using bonus rolls for the last 3 weeks trying to get a shield to replace my 476 with no luck.

Other than a couple 10m normals this week on Des without drops, I haven't played my Priests. We'll see if I can get them through some LFRs tonight.

I'm up to five over 500 now though.

Incinerater - 518 - same - Shadow Priest (Eredar)
Desecration - 508 - same - Shadow Priest (Ravencrest)
Icequake - 503 - 507 - Brr Mage
Thaylen - 501 - 504 - Prot Pally
Demencia - 495 - 500 - Aff lock
Bloodvessel - 456 gDrood -- Probably the same; haven't played him

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Immerweise (healing priest) -- i509 equipped
Immertoten (blood/frost dk) -- i502 equipped
Immergruen (healing druid) -- i490 equipped

Cat5

Cat5

said by Immer:

Immerweise (healing priest) -- i509 equipped
Immertoten (blood/frost dk) -- i502 equipped
Immergruen (healing druid) -- i490 equipped

I hope your warlock is called Immerlate.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

haha... deleted the lvl85 lock. had only leveled him up initially to understand the lock and as a "just in case we need lock taxi" measure... now that we have a few locks in the guild.. i was free to dump the class. Never liked the lore/RP of the lock.

Goldheart
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

said by Immer:

haha... deleted the lvl85 lock. had only leveled him up initially to understand the lock and as a "just in case we need lock taxi" measure... now that we have a few locks in the guild.. i was free to dump the class. Never liked the lore/RP of the lock.

You're off my will!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
NOOOES, must mourn the loss of a fellow caster

btw now equipped ilvl is 523 max ilvl is 524 (I went ahead and bough the 700gold rep shoulders but I'm not equipping them till I also get the vp chest)

I figure 2 522's with one becoming a 530 quickly might be worth it to lose the 4pc set bonus, and I gotta stay ahead of teir in ilvl lol