uniqs

plencnerb
Premium Member
join:2000-09-25
53403-1242

plencnerb to R2

Premium Member

to R2

Re: [WIN8] Lack of Clipboard persistence btwn programs...

What version of Office are you running? I ask as I have Office 2010, with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. If that is the version you are running, I can do some tests to see if I get the same results, as I am also on Windows 8.

--Brian

R2
R Not
MVM
join:2000-09-18
Long Beach, CA

R2

MVM

OK, this is Win 8, but Outlook 2007 SP3. I have bought so many versions of Office, I don't want to buy another!!!

Here is my video. Not the prettiest out there, but it shows what I am talking about. I am NOT even posting a URL - only plain text.

I never had that happen before on any other computer, but it is clearly OUTLOOK and not a Win8 issue. I can paste in other programs fine. But... I do paste a lot in Outlook, and that is why I noticed it.

Any thoughts (except about the video quality)?

Thanks to anyone who offers advice!!

Ugh. The video did not attach. It said "Upload Complete". I even tried to Zip the file, and the zip file did not upload.... The zip file is 164 MB. Is that too much??? I tried with IE and Chrome. How else do I attach a file????

plencnerb
Premium Member
join:2000-09-25
53403-1242

plencnerb

Premium Member

I have a copy of Office 2007, so if I get a chance tomorrow, I'll install Outlook 2007, get it patched, and see if I can reproduce the problem.

--Brian

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian to R2

Premium Member

to R2
said by R2:

Ugh. The video did not attach. It said "Upload Complete". I even tried to Zip the file, and the zip file did not upload.... The zip file is 164 MB. Is that too much???

The upload is too big, a file share site is required for linking to.

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ to R2

Premium Member

to R2
said by R2:

Ugh. The video did not attach. It said "Upload Complete". I even tried to Zip the file, and the zip file did not upload.... The zip file is 164 MB. Is that too much??? I tried with IE and Chrome. How else do I attach a file????

Upload to youtube. Post link to uploaded file on youtube here.