All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
rorywisaac
join:2013-05-05

rorywisaac to ejt2012

to ejt2012

Re: How to setup xbox live for Uverse NVG510

I just tried it but I received a notification of "pinhole conflict detected XXX" Can anyone help me out with this problem?
s2Legion
join:2013-05-12
Colchester, CT

s2Legion

This is a great thread!

I tried using www.portforward.com to try to do this for my customers on some of my repairs, but the NAT would still stay moderate.

This will help me out along with all the other Techs I will tell about this in the CT area.

Thanks
beck121295
join:2013-05-22
Lombard, IL

beck121295 to rorywisaac

to rorywisaac
I followed everything but could not add 3074 or 88 like the others. I found a solution that might have been all I needed to do in the first place.

On the Xbox in Network Settings, identify the IP address of your Xbox. Next, on your NVG510 page on the computer, under Firewall>NAT/Gaming select the drop down arrow next to Service, select Xbox 360 Live. Now select the drop down arrow next to Needed by Device and select the IP address of your xbox. Click ADD. Done.

Odawgsmash
@sbcglobal.net

Odawgsmash

Anon

This. I reconnected the cable from my xbox to the router and it showed the ip address in the dropdown menu. It all worked after that.

jimbo549
@sbcglobal.net

jimbo549

Anon

This didn't work for me. I tried all the steps listed. I open the ports manually following step by step the instructions above and I chose XBOX Live 360 in the hosted applications list. But, my xbox still shows moderate NAT settings.

Its really weird. Every time I turn the XBOX on and try to connect to live it won't connect. I think test the connection and it says it can't connect to the network. I think reboot the router and it connects. EVERYTIME I turn on the XBOX I have to reboot the router first to get it to connect to live.

Any advice?

silverjpd6
@sbcglobal.net

silverjpd6

Anon

That is the same problem I am having! I did the steps listed above as well as making my allocation mode set to passthrough. Very Confused!