Dearborn 5-2750
Premium Member
join:2004-01-27
Edgewater, FL

neonhomer to fnord76

Premium Member

to fnord76

Re: DSLR Minecraft server

There is a mineshaft near (I guess) the spawnpoint. There is two doors in the side of the mountain. I'm on the other side of that mountain. If you follow the lower door in, up the stairs, around the corner, and up the stairs again, and then out and down the stairs, you will be at my base....

fnord76
Elder God
Premium Member
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL

1 edit

fnord76

Premium Member

I almost have the road complete. I got it up to Ray See Profile & DBugg's construction site and have the trench dug to the town but ran out of gravel. I tried to find neonhomer See Profile at the beginning and could not find the location. I found a couple of holes in the ground with torches and stairs and fences but no doors.
I want to say that someone played a mean trick by putting in that waterfall at the starter home. I followed it down, to find no way back up and spent an hour trying to find a way back. I wound up creating a path along the chasm all the way back to where the waterfall in the house is. It really made me mad when I got all the way up and a creeper came down from the surface and blew me away....jerk creepers. It scattered all my items down the chasm. Lost all my armor, but at least I was able to find my iron ore to rebuild some of it.
The town also has a chasm by it. Has anyone started mining in there? It had a lot of supports, cobwebs, and tracks in it but no torches anywhere. It even had a mine car with a chest in it. I did not like the cave spiders in it though.

neonhomer
Dearborn 5-2750
Premium Member
Edgewater, FL

neonhomer

Premium Member

I have an ish-ton of gravel in my hut. At least 5-6 stacks.

I'm building a farm underground, but going to put my animals outside.

Have to find out which direction the road comes from and I will have to meet it.

fnord76
Elder God
Premium Member
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL

fnord76

Premium Member

I may have been at your place then. There was some fence that I could see from topside but I did not go down into the area. There were skeletons and I had no sword.

neonhomer
Dearborn 5-2750
Premium Member
Edgewater, FL

neonhomer

Premium Member

My house has two doors and is well lit. My hut is literally in the side of a mountain.